E. Excel respects your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information we hold about you. This includes information we collect through, or in association with, our websites with homepages located at www.eexcel.com.my, and any related apps that we may provide, together with all products and services we may offer via our websites and/or related apps, our related social media sites, or through your interactions with us (the websites, apps, products, services, social media pages, collectively, "Services").
COLLECTION & USE
E. Excel ensures that its policies and practices in relation to the collection, use retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the data protection principles and all relevant requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (the "Act") under the laws of Malaysia.
E. Excel receives and stores personal and non-personal information about you and your use of the Services. E. Excel collects and uses this information in order to provide products and services to you. Information will be collected directly when you provide it to us, automatically when you log in as a result of your use and access to the Services, and through third-party sources such as Google and through your interactions with us on social media websites.
When you use the Services, E. Excel will record your visit only, and your personally identifiable information ("personal data", i.e. information that is about you and identifies you including, but not limited to, your full name, government issued ID number, email address, phone number, shipping address, and payment information) will not be collected until you register with E. Excel.
E. Excel's websites use the SSL protocol link for data transmission so as to protect your data via encrypting it in a secure format to ensure its privacy is maintained. All personal data you provide to E. Excel is secured on the website or server with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
E. Excel may use information provided by you or information collected for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and E. Excel or required by law from time to time:
● providing Services and allowing E. Excel to administer, operate, maintain, and improve the performance of Services [and other services provided by E. Excel's affiliates];
● processing and fulfilling your orders, payment instructions and/or credit facilities;
● verifying and/or checking your payment and/or credit information in relation to the provision of Services;
● enabling the daily operation of your account and/or collection of amounts outstanding in your account;
● providing you with bonuses;
● conducting data analysis to enable E. Excel to better understand your buying behavior;
● designing or developing new services to be provided by E. Excel;
● communicating with you;
● organizing trainings or seminars or other development programs;
● investigating complaints and suspicious or unauthorized transactions;
● preventing or detecting crimes or illegal behaviors.
E. Excel may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) your personal data for such purposes stated in the previous section to the following parties:
● other companies, agents, or contractors that perform services on its behalf or provide related services to E. Excel (including, but not limited to, administrative, data processing, distribution, research, professional, or telecommunications) to E. Excel (such as giving the shipping company your address for delivery of your order) who are under a duty of confidentiality to E. Excel;
● other Distributors or sponsors; and
● any affiliates of E. Excel, whether in or outside Malaysia
E. Excel does not share information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
E. Excel will also disclose and transfer your personal data when it is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, regulations, and law enforcement and governmental requests.
E. Excel will not disclose or transfer your personal information in ways unrelated to the foregoing without asking for your consent or providing you an opportunity to opt-out. If you do not wish E. Excel to transfer your personal data for direct marketing purposes, please inform E. Excel's Customer Service Department at [email protected].
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access your personal data held by E. Excel and require E. Excel to correct any personal data you provided to E. Excel which is or becomes inaccurate. Please send your requests in writing to E. Excel's address at 1001A, Level 10, Tower A, Uptown 5, No. 5, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia or email address at [email protected].
In accordance with and to the extent permitted by the Act, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request.