Extra EXCEL ( Malaysia ) Sdn Bhd
E .Excel is an international network marketing company involved in the sales and distribution of health food supplements and skin care products, with the regional office in United States, Europe, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand. E. Excel has been in the international market for over 20 years. It is financially stable and has plans to expand to even more locations worldwide. And to extend our position further, we are always looking for highly qualify individuals to join our workforce.
Excellent career opportunity available with Extra Excel Malaysia, a leading manufacturer and distributor of plant food products in the world, provide a challenging opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment .
Where Science and Tradition Meet
based in Sungai Rasah, Klang
To lead the team of warehouse and manage the overall warehousing activities and distribution.
- Supervise packing and preservation of product.
Establish and implement warehouse stock control system to ensure stock accuracy, to tract and maximize the operating efficiency of the warehouse, deliveries and receiving to avoid pilferage and loss of finished goods.
- Responsibility for the security, safety of the warehouse and its facilities, assets, inventory and maintain all warehouse equipment.
- To plan and coordinate monthly stock count and ensure stock accuracy.
- To plan for daily materials picking and follow up with respective section
- To communicate with planning/purchasing department for stock replenishment and shipping status with logistics
- Monitor stock level and coordinate with suppliers on shipment schedules
- Coordinate with respective parties with regards to shipment or customs problems
- Check and monitor goods receiving accuracy
- Verify inventory cost and suppliers’ invoices
- Check stock count variances.
- Certificate / Diploma in any discipline with min 2 -3 years experience in warehousing at supervising level.
- Able to manage and supervise a team of warehouse personnel
- Committed, responsible and a team player
- Computer literate and well verse in Excel
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia , English
based in Uptown DU & Sungai Rasah, Klang )
- Assist in issuing of goods from warehouse
- Assist in updating of stock, mailing, delivery arrangement.
- Loading and Unloading goods from lorry
- Inspect goods in, receive and store goods
- Selecting goods for shipment according to packing list
- Pack goods and print appropriate label for shipment
- To perform any other jobs and duties as and when required by the superior
- Minimum SPM Level
- At least 1 year experience in warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Operates from a service-oriented attitude
- A proven team player
- High energy level with a sense of urgency
- ‘Can do’ attitude (self-motivated)
The Company offers an attractive remunerations and fringe benefit which will commensurate with relevant experiance, qualifications, skill and job knowledge.
Interested candidate are invited to write in, enclosing resume and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r) not later 31 August 2008 to :
EXTRA EXCEL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Human Resource Department
1001A, Level10, TowerA, Uptown5
No.5, Jalan SS21/39, Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel : 03-7660 7788 Fax : 03-7660 7700
E-mail: [email protected]